To mark the 147th Open Championship, Callaway have designed this incredible limited edition Open Tour Staff Bag. Specifically created to celebrate the 8th time the Open has been played at Carnoustie.
Callaway have branded the Open Tour Staff Bag with embroidery that details the origins of Carnoustie.
- Crows are the central theme to the Bag as Scottish lore indicates the Origin of the name of the Town of Carnoustie derives from Craws-Nesti or Craws Nesti meaning Crow’s Nest (as called out on the shoulder strap)
- The phrase “Augurium Favet” was taken from the Old Town Council Seal of Carnoustie, their motto, meaning “The Augury is Favourable”, which roughly translates to The Future is Bright, or The Future Holds Favourable Things
- The main logo is a Crow with the Scottish flag in the background
- The Years are all of the years the Tournament has been played at Carnoustie
- The Zipper Pulls are Scottish Flags and Crows, and the Ball Pocket logo, again, Scottish Flag with a Crow Silhouette
- Staff Bag – will come with genuine leather head covers: 1 Driver, 1 Fairway and 1 Hybrid
The bag itself features a traditional 10”, 6-way divider top that is velour-wrapped for added protection to your golf clubs.
A total of 9 pockets including a Velour-lined valuables pockets provides ample room for everything you would ever need to carry around for 18 holes. As part of the limited edition bag you receive a matching set of custom headcovers that will fit the driver, fairway and hybrid.
Other useful features on this super stylish golf bag include a fully integrated umbrella sleeve and a three-point harness style padded strap.
- 10", 6-way top with velour wrapped dividers
- Limited Edition Logos
- 9 Pockets including a Velour-lined Valuables pocket and magnetic Closure Rangefinder/GPS Pocket
- Fully Integrated Umbrella Sleeve
- Matching Genuine Leather Headcovers for Driver, Fairway and Hybrid