Ordered product. Delivery 7 working days.
The Callaway Rogue irons have been engineered using a multi-material head design that maximises the overall performance of this incredible set.
DISTANCE + ACCURACY + PLAYABILITY = CALLAWAY ROGUE IRONS
Callaway have used two of their innovative and successful face technologies in their latest game changer iron, the Rogue, featuring the 360 Face Cup and VFT (Variable Face Thickness) technologies. The combination of the two provides increased ball speed and forgiveness across the whole face. As soon as you raise ball speeds you increase distance, so increasing distance and accuracy on mishits is essential to lowering your scores.
To provide the control to match this distance Callaway have incorporated a Tungsten-infused Internal Standing Wave technology into the head. As Tungsten is twice as heavy as steel it concentrates the weight into a specific area allowing for a precise CG location that leads to an optimised ball flight and control.
A Urethane microsphere has been used in the cavity of the Rogue iron to dampen vibrations from the thin, fast face as well as improve sound.
Callaway have fitted the Rogue irons with the stepless True Temper XP95 as standard. The XP95 has been designed to provide explosive distance, control and a consistent ball flight for total performance.
- 360 Face Cup + VFT for more Ball Speed
- Two innovative clubface technologies work together to promote ball speed across a large area of the face.
- MIM’d Internal Standing Wave for Optimal Flight and Control
- Tungsten-infused ISW is twice as heavy as steel to concentrate weight in a specific area, allowing precise control over CG location for optimal flight and control.
- Urethane Microspheres for Great Feel
- Dampens vibration of the thin, fast face to improve sound and feel without compromising COR and ball speed.
Dexterity: Right Hand
True Tamper XP 95