Delivery 7 working days.
Launch monitors can help you shoot lower scores with the golf swing and equipment you have right now (because they show how far you TRULY hit the ball with each club), but most are expensive.
The new PRGR HS-130A Launch Monitor is an easy to use battery-powered unit that provides swing speed, ball speed, smash factor, carry and total distance estimates. If you want to know how far you hit your current clubs or want to track your progress as you try to increase your swing speed or quality of strike, this device gives clear, important information that can aid your practice and is excellent value.
Highly scientific launch algorithms measure with precision and consistency Works for Right and left-handed swings. Keeps a history of your most recent 500 shots and measurements. Can measure your club head speed on practice swings.
Weighs only 4.4 ounces with batteries included (that's lighter than average smartphone!). Works with other sports including tennis, baseball (pitch speed and bat speed), soccer and hockey. You can toggle between Metres or Yards PRGR is accurate using a new Higher Quality, Dual, Improved, and Faster Radar Sensor Doppler Radar!
Just turn it on, position it on the ground and hit. You'll see your swing speed, ball speed, smash factor and distance with each club (carry and total). The expanded screen has high resolution.
New Model HS-130 has many improvements compared with model HS-120A
1) Expanded Screen
2) High Resolution Screen
3) Ability to Toggle Modes of Measurements - Metres/Yards
4) Higher Quality, Dual, Improved, and Faster Radar Sensor
5) New and Highly Scientific Launch Algorithms for Increased
Precision and Consistency
- SUPERIOR ACCURACY: Uses Doppler Radar and precise algorithms to show your SWING SPEED, BALL SPEED, CARRY DISTANCE, TOTAL DISTANCE and SMASH FACTOR for each club. Can also use with Tennis, Soccer and Baseball.
- EASY TO USE: Turn it on, put it down and hit. Powered by (included) batteries. No wifi, no downloads, no apps needed. Captures nearly 100% of shots without "fiddling" with placement like with others.
- Large LCD screen: Display measurement results and history. Camera screw: used to attach the device to tripods and other fixings. Batteries - 4x AAA size alkaline batteries
- Flight distance display switch button: switches between Carry and Total flight distance display modes. Scroll button: used to scroll through measurement histories and device setting. Toggler between metres and Yards