Ordered product. Delivery 3 working days.
SET YOUR SIGHTS ON SOMETHING GREATER
The Approach Z82 laser range finder with GPS gives you the most accurate reading on the market within 10 inches of the flag.
- More than 41,000 preloaded courses mean that we have the one you play — and thousands of others.
- Going dancin’. See distance to the front, middle and back of green.
- Beat the wind when you know its direction and speed.
- The indicator light lets them know that you’re tournament legal.
- There’s no range finder left behind when you use Find My Garmin.
The map overlays show the hole layout, so you know the distance to the back, middle and front of the green.
LASER RANGE ARC
The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D CourseView map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything in play at that distance.
Quickly scroll through each hazard and layup distance on the map to see how far it is to reach each one.
ACCOUNT FOR WIND
The range finder now displays wind speed and direction, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
This feature adjusts yardages for uphill or downhill shots based on the change in elevation from where you are standing to the target.
FIND THE PIN
On blind shots, the PinPointer feature will tell you the direction to the pin. So even if you can’t see, you’ll know where to aim.
LOCK IN ON THE FLAG
Image stabilisation makes it easier to find and range the flag. And when you lock in on it, vibrational feedback will let you know.
41K+ PRELOADED COURSES
Your range finder comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-colour CourseView maps from around the world.
An external indicator light — which can be turned on and off — lets you and your playing partners know when you’re in tournament mode.
FIND MY GARMIN
If you ever accidentally leave your range finder on the course, use the Find My Garmin feature to quickly locate your device.
Use the Garmin Golf app to keep score and participate in weekly leaderboards with friends and family.
- Unit dimensions: 122.9 x 80.0 x 42.1 mm
- Weight: 232 g
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion; non-replaceable
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: micro USB
- Full colour OLED display
- Diopter adjustment (+/- 4)
- Tournament mode: External indicator light on top of unit
Tournament mode: External indicator light on top of unit
- Laser Range to flag: 450 yards/411 metres
- Laser accuracy: +/- 10 inches (25 cm)
- Magnification: 6x
- Flag Finder with visual and vibrational feedback
- Image Stabilisation
- Laser range arc (displayed on map)
- PlaysLike Distance (slope correction)
- Improved viewfinder and camera optics
GPS & Maps
- More than 41,000 preloaded course maps worldwide
- 2-D course maps displayed in viewfinder
- Green View (automatic when laser ranging the flag)
- Hazard View (scroll through each hazard on the map)
- Distances to hazards and layups
- Distances to front, centre and back of green
- Drive distance arc
- Wind speed and direction
- Free course updates
- Auto hole transition
- Par information for each hole
- Auto zoom
- PinPointer (for lining up blind shots)
- Measures shots
- Find My Garmin feature
- Compatible with Garmin Golf™ app