The Lamkin Z5 standard grip has been scientifically engineered to enhance consistency and performance on every swing of the club.
A multi-material foundation and multi-pattern design promotes proper hand placement and the pressure needed to execute each shot to the best of your ability.
- An intricate horizontal pattern and cotton cord weave in the upper zones for exceptional traction and slip-free confidence in all weather conditions.
- The middle zones of the grip include FingerLock panels designed to secure a golfer’s thumb in a consistent, secure position with every swing.
- Shallow micro-texture in the bottom zones provide a smoother and more comfortable feel in the non-glove lower hand.
- Functional alignment references promote a proper and repeatable grip at set-up.
- Made with a highly durable proprietary compound designed for maximum torsion control and shot feedback.
- For players who prefer a smoother grip feel, the Z5 can be installed in a logo-down position for a softer and more uniform feel.